Fri, 04 Feb|
Online event via Zoom
Make 2022 your best year ever
Four great speakers sharing their stories, their learnings, what worked and what has not in their business amidst COVID. The discussion will help shape your 2022 ideas into reality and thrive. We invite you to share too and learn from each other.
Time & Location
04 Feb 2022, 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Online event via Zoom
About the Event
We're concerned about the health and safety of our community. With the rising number of COVID cases, the MBF committee has decided to bring this event online. That does not impair the quality of our event. In fact, it would allow more people to access the good work of MBF. MBF will charge a flat fee of $15 and participants will have access to the recording and we will also share your business profiles to other participants via email after the event.
MBF strongly believes 2022 is the year of possibilities and that is why we want to do this - online this time. We want you to continue to grow your business connections and use this as a platform to share and learn.
For this online event, our four speakers will share their learnings, what worked and what has not in their business amidst COVID. The discussion will help you shape your 2022 ideas into reality and thrive. We invite you to share too and learn from each other.
- ideas on how to make business goals work
- what did you do in marketing and sales that work for you
- your plans on making money, tracking finances COVID or not
- healthy mindset for a healthy business
Our Panel Speakers
- Daniel O'Brien, owner of Chicken Caravan won the Australian Farm Invention of the Year Award for his innovative, portable, movable chicken coop that makes chicken farming easy. Daniel is adept at using videos to market his business.
- Alex Glen-Holmes has owned several small businesses in the last 34 years. She is a familiar name in the Real Estate industry since 2007. Besides her own agency Holmes4U, Alex provides training to Real Estate Agents. She’s also the President of Port Macquarie Chamber of Commerce which gives her a perspective on a wide spectrum of businesses across the Hastings.
- Ingrid Weissmann, Certified TBT® Practitioner at The Trauma Solution, works with people from all walks of life who have been through big, traumatic experiences - and want to feel like themselves again. Focus, clarity, productivity and less stress are the results.
- Alyson Ogilvie-Lee, Accountant & Business Strategist, specialises in business restructuring and insolvency (BRI), helping in excess of 200 companies in Australia, New Zealand, USA & Germany since 1994. Following her restructuring of the Hastings Co-op in 2012, Alyson consulted to Deloitte BRI, supporting Accountants & Lawyers with their clients. Then in July 2021 Alyson joined three partners and relocated to Cor Cordis to focus on the recovery of AU post pandemic, guiding small to medium businesses.
- Ticket type
MBF 4th February Online Event
Your ticket entitles you to MBF's 4th February 2022 online Zoom eventPriceA$15.00