MBF Annual General Meeting: World Entrepreneurs' Day
Time & Location
About the Event
August meeting coincides with World Entrepreneurs' Day. It is also MBF's AGM, an important day to showcase significant milestones. We invite small business owners to celebrate our 17 years and learn what technologies your business cannot do without, especially during COVID-19.
To join this meeting, click on this link or copy/paste into your browser address bar
(1) Annual General Meeting 2020 - 25 mins max
- Confirmation of Minutes of the 2019 AGM
- President’s Report
- Financial Report
- Election of Executive Committee and Committee Members for the year 2020-21. Note: All members of the current Committee will retire on 7 August 2020 although some may wish to stand again. Nominations correctly completed on the nomination form must be received by the Treasurer by Friday 31 July 2020
- Matters arising: Discussion of matters which members may legally present, a notice of such matters being provided to the Treasurer by Friday 31 July 2020.
- Download committee nomination form here
(2) COVID Business Insights - 5 mins
- Veronica will share some insights on the impact of Port Macquarie-Hastings businesses during COVID.
(3) Learn what technologies your business cannot do without - 50 mins
- moderated by Barbara Smith of Roving Trainer
- MBF 7 Aug Meeting via Zoom$0$00$0