POSTPONED: Deeper Learning: How to do a Business Video
Time & Location
About the Event
WE APOLOGISE THAT DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, WE WILL NEED TO POSTPONE THIS WORKSHOP TO A LATER DATE. PLEASE FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND EMAILS ON NEW DATE.
Steve Brbich of Silver Quinn Productions is the man behind the lens where he cleverly captures the essence of many business stories conveying powerful messages using creative video techniques.
Don't miss this Deeper Learning class where Steve will focus on the following topics. You will have an opportunity to do a video of yourself.
The purpose of the video?
Script / Questions
- How will the Questions or Script be communicated?
- Audio Pause?
- Key Light
- Rim Light
- Change in Light
- Level Checks
- 1080p vs 4k
- Colour Grading
- Slow Motion
What to expect and how to prepare?
Practical: Phone Business Video
- Members pair up
- Find Space to shoot video
- 3 Questions
- Introduction 5-10Secs
- Why choose (Company Name)? 10-20Secs
- Sign Off 5-10secs
- Think Lighting (Natural Light)
- Check Phone Settings – 1080p / 4k recording
- Framing – Rule of Thirds – Interview Style Video